Friday, September 18, 2009

At The Show

Caught a disease with no cure
My soul seems to be giving up on me too
Finding it difficult to breathe
Avoidable but I was still fooled

I spend the days wandering
And at night insomnia takes hold
Sleep won't bring any peace
My mind overworked with no goal

Please tell me when it's curtain call
This play is horrid who chose the cast
Watching characters all take their place
While I'm trying to decipher my past

Was I meant to be a comedy
Because it feels like you're all laughing
What melodramatic plot it seems
But I'm still lost with what's happening

Anticipation for the end
A chance for that final bow
But will I have the strength
Will I have anything left

It's still getting harder to breathe
And it's getting harder to see
My mind's playing tricks on me
Let me go pleading to be set free

No comments:

Post a Comment