Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Family Found

I love my family, and by that I don't mean just my husband and kids or even my parents.  I was fortunate enough to be raised with my cousins and just recently I found them all on Facebook.  Thank you technology! If you read my previous post, you know that I've been feeling pretty miserable with my life.  Just dealing with the down effects of having Bipolar Disorder I guess.  Nonetheless, finding my cousin and her siblings was one of the most meaningful times in my life.  It's right up there with giving birth to my monsters.  There's nothing like family to make you feel like you're not the only one in this world.  To share the same bloodline as someone else, there's really no way to explain it.  If you don't have that relationship with someone that is a blood relative I truly feel sorry for you.  Nothing can replace the feeling that no matter how you feel and how ostracized you feel from the rest of the world, you have a group you belong to.  Isn't that what we look for in life anyway? To have a group or place that we feel like we belong in; it is for me.  I just found my missing links and I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment